Wednesday, August 7, 2013

And... Fuck

Nothing really happened today. Things are over with the German, but he's trying to convince me otherwise. I'm over it. I fasted yesterday and today I had a landslide of tea with milk, a pear for lunch and then I did it fucking again. I had grilled dumplings. Fail. I weighed in at 63.6 this morning, which isn't terrible considering I binged solidly for two days. Hopefully, the dumplings won't fuck it up too much. I'll be happy with not gaining tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be fine. Let's see shall we. I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep. Right now. This is actually due to the fact that I have been playing Candy Crush non-stop. Sigh. I'm just. Sigh. I have nothing to say other than *SIGH*!!

Sighs & More Sighs
Xo Xo

3 comments:

The Dancer said...

63.6 isn't bad at all for two days of binging! And it probably revved up your metabolism, so my bet is that you'll actually lose tomorrow, even though dumplings were a thing that happened.

I'm sorry about the German. :(

Get sleep! It's important. <3

PrettyLies said...

SIGH. DEEP, ANGSTY SIGHS. I feel you girl. It's just one of those weeks where if the boy problems aren't getting to you, it's the school/work problems, if it's not that it's the food and weight problems. So we drink, listen to music and play Candy crush (I cannot get past level 65, it kills me) til we fall asleep. I'm currently packing and trying to not freak out from all this anxiety. I hope the rest of your week goes alright, love you dear. sigh sigh sigh PrettyLies

Sam Lupin said...

BUY GERMAN
she was always mine
of course tea with milk. so British of you.
but those dumplings are grilled AND IT COULD BE SO MUCH WORSE.
give me that 63.6 and nobody gets hurt
-sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

-kisses-
-Sam Lupin