Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Burger Challenge '13

62.8kg this morning. 62 point mutha fucken 8. I shit you not my amazing lovely little piglets. I've fucking got it the fuck down and I am fucking stoked. Yesterday, for all intents and purposes it was a fast. I had one zero cal monster, a shiton of coke zero, a couple of bites of a mango and a couple of segments of orange. Fucking, fuck YEAH! God, I forgot how exhilarating it is to meet a weight goal. For today, I've got a dinner thing/late lunch vibe with one of my ex's. The lovely Polish boy. And we are going to an American-style diner. So basically, I'm definitely going to get some calories in, but the hope is to have a burger with no bun and a coke light there. I can definitely get away with not eating anything but that today. The aim is to NOT gain tomorrow. Fuck, the fuck yeah. 

I've noticed that if I plan the meal beforehand, I'm less likely to go crazy when I get there. Planning is key. I'll update later once I've dominated the burger challenge. Dudes, we can fucking do this. 62.8 fucking hell. That means that I can be below 60 in two weeks. And back to 58 in three. And back to 55 (which I've only been at briefly once before) by the middle of next month. When I see the German, I'm going to be so freakin' skinny. AMAZEFEST UK!

Stoked & Elated
Xo Xo

2 comments:

The Dancer said...

Ah, we're almost the same weight (I'm about 3 pounds heavier) and have the same end goal... though I'm a good five inches shorter than you are. Ah, well.

Good luck with the meal tonight. I'm sure you'll stick to your plan, and protein is always good for you! Energy and sustaining muscles and all that.

I've been reading your blog on and off for over a year now, but I'll definitely been keeping up more regularly since our goals are so similar!

warlocksmistress said...

YIPPEE!!!
Congrats on meeting your goal! :D