Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome Back Bloaty

Yeah, well this morning I weighed in this morning at 63.1. Mutha FUCKA! Yeah, so not that great. Today I ate a chicken and avocado salad with no dressing. A landslide of tea with milk and a big ol' bunch of grapes. I'm hoping to be solidly below 63.0 tomorrow, BUT I am a fucking bloated heffer at the moment. Bloaty Mc-Fucking-Whale is back. So fingers crossed. Let's do this. I miss the German. God, I must still fill you guys in on what happened on Friday - will do that tomorrow. It's pretty insane. 

I think I'm going to have an orange and a cup of tea. 

I'm fat. 

Lard & Cellulite
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Sam Lupin said...

that salad sounds good can i have it
i don't like dressing in salad thats why
omg sfpskgpsk landslides of tea ftw
isn't your life always insane, babe?
you are not fat

and omg cellulite and i have problems together

-Sam Lupin