Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Such A Nob Sometimes

I've been thinking about this for about three fucking weeks and I managed to forget because somehow I am a complete airhead. Happy 2 Year Blogaversary to me. I have had this blog for 2 years now and WOW! does time fly sometimes. That aside, HEY! 

I don't have all that much to update except that I have pretty much binged for the past three days solidly, except for today where I have fasted. Not a single calorie has passed my lips for about 24 hours now. Amazefest. The German and I have also officially broken up. But I still have to see him in about a month at a conference, so I have to make sure I am looking skinny and sexy for then. I'm going to do a juice fast until Monday. I've never actually tried one so I am actually really keen. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to get my nipple pierced, because fuck it. Why not? I'm also contemplating getting a kitten, because again - fuck it. Why not? I just want to be skinny and awesome. I'm feeling kinda awesome, binging aside. But now for the skinny part. I'm going to weigh in properly tomorrow, so will update. I've decided that if I'm going to be lonely and unloveable, then I just need to be a lonely, unloveable badass. 

That is all. 

Nipples & Peace
Xo Xo

2 comments:

The Dancer said...

Congrats on two years! :)

YESSS. Get more piercings. That is ALWAYS the answer. (I say only having 4. But whatever. I want more.)

Badassery is an excellent quality to strive for.

Stay strong.
<3

Anonymous said...

haha i love this post.
i want to be a lonely unloveable badass too.
even though i'm convinced you are not unloveable.
DEFINITELY get a kitten. i have one and he makes my day every single day. :D