Monday, July 7, 2014

Completely Fucked Up

Over the weekend... starting on Thursday in fact. I worked from home. I binged. Friday, I got my new tattoo - four and a half hours of pain - low blood sugar - I binged. Saturday I kept it together and then I got drunk = binge. Yesterday, I was hungover as fuck. Binge. (Speaking of which, if you want to see the new tattoo, check out my twitter: @FatPiggyFlowers)

Today... not great, but manageable. Dumplings with hoison sauce for lunch (200), nachos (236), tea (130) and a chickpea and avocado salad (341) = 907 for the day. Not great, but coming off four days of binging with a stretched stomach. I'm alright with it. I'm going to try and replicate this tomorrow. Minus the nachos and tea count. Basically, I have milk in my tea and then sometimes... I mean. I can't lie, I do sometimes cave and have a spoonful of sugar in my coffee... anyway. For today I will take it. I'm only going to weigh on Wednesday.

It will be okay...

I hope.

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ│͍͢⃝Ṣαᵯ ȽuРіῄ│❀✿ ⱴ⁄ said...

I SAW IT FUCK IT'S SO HOT. i love it. it is so nice.
same boat. just been eating like there's no tomorrow. fuck me.
oh my gosh stretched stomachs are the worst i'm dealing with one right now just cries.
chickpea and avo sound like an interesting combo.
just a spoonful? once, a friend saw me put in 5 packets of sugar in my coffee and then told me to stop. i took a sip and said it wasn't sweet enough.
after that he has completely known me as the chick that needs her sugar fix.

-Sam Lupin