Friday, July 25, 2014

Usually What Happens

Is that I write this post about how my intake has been fine for the day and then I go off and binge. So help me god, now that I have admitted to this little weakness, I am NOT GOING TO BINGE! Say it with me: "I WILL NOT BINGE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!" I won't. 

Today, my intake could be better, however. I'm okay with it. It all came down to those SODDING Doritos. Anyway, so I had coffee (two sugars and milk, 100), lentil salad (240), doritos (150 - I think, it may be less, but rather safe than sorry), two maltezer balls (20), a small portion of oven chips (168), a little bit of pesto (60), ketchup (35), a nectarine (40) and a wholeeeee bunch of tomatos (65). Total for the day 878. 

I managed a loss on the scale today of 0.2kg, so I'm hoping that tomorrow will be just as good. Yes I can, yes I can, yes I can. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Sam Lupin said...

you know what i just thought of reading that
pesto oven chips.
halp dammit
now i thought of eating chicken with pesto and sundried tomatoes and fuck
i'm not helping the whole "I WON'T BINGE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT" thing am i
i'm hungry dammit cries

-Sam Lupin