Sunday, July 20, 2014

What's Been Happening

I don't understand my body, I have no idea what the fuck is going on right now. Legit - I'm not eating a lot, but I'm getting fatter. It's just a losing battle constantly. I think it may be stress. ANYWAY. Oh and I got my period surprisingly yesterday, so... that may be it. ANYWAY. So I weighed myself today and yesterday and let me tell you - I have not seen that number in a really long time. It's a scary high number. FUCK. Anyway, I've taken charge. I'm aiming for 1000 cals a day plus a 15/20 minute run 5/6 days a week. I'm going to try this for two weeks and see how I go. 

I've also been arguing a lot with David, because he watches me.This morning, he watched me weigh myself. Like he walked past as I was doing it and then stopped and watched. So naturally, I completely flipped my shit with him. I screamed at him in an instant and then ran and hide in the other room. Who the fuck (!?) does he think he is? WHO DOES THAT!? I am so fucking angry about it. Is nothing in this world sacred? I mean for FUCK sakes. I need my privacy and if he can't give me that, then he needs to get the fuck out. 

I've also got an interview tomorrow morning... Hopefully I'll get the job. :) I hope so.. It is doing production, same as I'm doing now. I will however have to leave renewables, as this role is in telecoms. But it's exciting, it's all mobiles and tablets. VERY. Cool. I really like the company and would like to make sure that I'm the right fit for it. I'm excited. Wish me luck?

Owing to my fatness, I also just took some laxies even though I swore that I wouldn't take anymore. I hate it. I need to go for my run, but it's pouring with rain.

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Sam Lupin said...

stress can do a number on weight i tell you. when a lot of girls i know stopped being stressed about dieting, they actually lost weight.
i don't understand period weight gain. periods are weird that way to me. oops.
i wish mine would come sooner. i'm sick of Ramadan fasting.
FP i know you're upset. but ew. RUNNING?
clingy men.
punch them in the groin. then they'll figure it out. le sigh le sigh le sigh.
bad FP with her laxing.
not that i haven't taken a horrendous amount of laxatives a few days ago.
i haven't for 2 days though and i'm not taking any today.
so 3 days, no lax.
that's progress for this fairy.

-Sam Lupin

Invisible_Ninja said...

Hope you feel better soon, and good luck with the job interview, I'm sure you'll ace it :)

Kay said...

Sorry you've gained weight. Periods can definitely do it though. It's so weird, I won't even binge or anything, I'll eat the same, but if I weigh myself during my period, I'll have gained at least 2-3 lbs, and then when I weigh myself when it ends, I'm back to exactly what I was before. SO strange!

I hope you get this new job you're excited about! Good luck and stay confident during your interview!
<3