Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Is It Real Weight?

After writhing in agony last night for about an hour, I have resolved to not take laxies anymore. Not that I ever took them often, but it seriously cannot be healthy to put yourself through that amount of pain. I remember thinking last night after I was woken up in side-splitting agony that this is just not worth it. Although, in saying that I did wake up this morning at 64.6kg. So... they kinda did work and now I have managed to break the plateau. But as we all know with laxies, it's just cleaning out your system, so I'm not convinced that it can be regarded as a real weight loss. My feeling is that I will wake up tomorrow morning at be back to my original plateau weight. 

Today was an okay-ish day - I've had about 900 cals consisting of special k cracker crisps (95), monster (10), sushi (320), coffee and tea (150), a potato cake (213) and two weight watchers biscuits (88) - I'm rounding up just in case. Tomorrow we shall see what the result it. 

Fingers crossed it isn't a gain... 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo 

6 comments:

Sam Lupin said...

laxatives are not that bad.
well, at least in my opinion, maybe it's because i use them too often? i find it difficult not to go around without them.
send yours my way x
good luck darling

-Sam Lupin

Sam Lupin said...

laxatives are not that bad.
well, at least in my opinion, maybe it's because i use them too often? i find it difficult not to go around without them.
send yours my way x
good luck darling

-Sam Lupin

xXTokyoVanityXx said...

Sorry it took me sooo long to get back to you. Yes I'm super interested whatever you do with your contacts in HR! Thanks!!

I tried laxatives once. I took one and thought it hadn't work so I took another two and I had awful cramps and to top it off I didn't lose any weight? When I get stuck on a plateau I do some yoga! Increase water intake like...loads and loads. I used to just have one bowl of porridge a day so I dropped my intake to like 200 - 300 and didn't die? I think sometimes you just gotta try lots and find what works for you.

xxxx

LeeTiger28 said...

I've personally never tried laxies, but I've been here long enough to know how horrible they can be. Yikes :/ Congrats on the plateau break, anyway!
<3 Lee

J (: said...

I wouldn't advise anyone to take laxies. I mean, I have taken them almost as long as I have had my eating disorder. I think the same thing you wrote above - when the cramps hit I always think I am never taking them again, but then when my anxiety hits I always end up taking more. I have had to increase the number I take at one time, and have taken as much as 22 at a time. I honestly don't advise it, no matter the circumstances if you have an eating disorder. They're addictive, and speaking from experience, a dependency can develop and it really sucks ass.
Congrats on the weight loss though! I know you won't gain tomorrow. Xx

Kay said...

Hello, I just ran across your blog & loved it, I am also trying to lose weight & need more weight loss buddies on here to keep me motivated & read about their days rather than eating! It gives me something to do, I just started my blog on here.
I plan on following so keep posting & stay in touch to motivate each other!
<3