Thursday, July 24, 2014

Laughing Is All I Can Do Sometimes

I fucking gained a pound this morning. Back up by 0.4kg. Can you even believe it? I'm not going to get pissed off - WHATEVER. It will go down again eventually. So I just need to stick to it today, which is going to be difficult, because my dear drunk boyfriend is drunk (he finished exams today) and on his way back to mine with mcdonalds. Don't eat it, Piggy. He eats so fast. You only have to hold out for a few minutes. 

My intake today is okayish. I've had to skip dinner, because I gave in to the work temptation today and had two biscuits (gluten-free, right? NOT 162) and a small handful of cashews (100). So that in addition to a salad for lunch (240), coffee (130) and a nectarine (40) brings my total for today to 670. Not great, but let us hope for a loss tomorrow. 

WINNING! 

Peace & Positivity
Xo Xo

No comments: