Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What, What!?

Dudes, DUDES! I lost 0.7kg this morning on the scale - can you even fucking cope!? I can't. I'm lower than I was when I plateaued a couple of weeks ago (pre-binge obviously). Anyway, I'm SO pleased. I'm hoping that this means that the running has kick started my metabolism and that I'm going to just drop the weight super quickly. Probably not. Anyway, I haven't run since Sunday. BUT. My logic is such: I always start exercising and then I stop because I go at it hammer and tongs. So I will go six days a week and then I will fail and be angry with myself. So I've said to myself that as long as I can go for one solitary run a week, I won't be mad. So I'll go this weekend maybe. 

I've now got three interviews next week - EECK! One of them is the second interview from the one earlier this week and the other two are new roles. I did get a job spec today for diet and nutrition industries - I would legit die to get that job. As we all know - ED-girl dream innit?? 

Anyway, today's intake has been okay. Still gluten free and for the second day in a row, I've managed to resist the plethora of biscuits and sweets that have occupied my desk for the last two days. Literally, there has been a ton. Today there were packets of hobnobs, oreos, chocolate fingers and TUC biscuits. I didn't have a single one. *snaps* for Piggy. SERIOUSLY MUTHA FUCKERS - *SNAPS* for me. *dance dance*. Anyway, so my actual intake. I had normal coffee amounts (4 coffees, one spoon of sugar 100cals), a lentil salad (220), two clementines (70), one nectarine (40) and lastly two vegan sausages (gluten free, 260). 690 calories total today. I'm quite pleased with that. It is always a challenge to resist having a big dinner. 

So I'm hoping that I will lose again tomorrow. I must say, the combination of gluten free and minimal exercise has really made such a difference. So let's hope it isn't a fluke and that the loss continues. Man, I'd kill to be 1kg lighter by Monday. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

4 comments:

J (: said...

Congrats on the loss! That is amazing. Everyone's bodies are different. You just have to find what works for you. And maybe, just maybe, you have found it? That is a wonderful intake!
And I am so prod of you for resisting al the shit food that has been around. You will definitely see a loss tomorrow.
As a reply to your comment on my post, I don't believe our friendship is or was negative. She has been through some major shit with me, and if there was anyone I ever trusted, it was her. I don't know where we stand today, but whatever happens happens I guess. Xx
-J

warlocksmistress said...

You rock. So NOT a Piggy today!

I don't think I'd be able to resist biscuits and shit, especially if they are just THERE, hanging around and tempting me. I'm terrible, You on the other hand, are a will-power MACHINE. :)

Kay said...

Congratulations on all of the job interviews! & a diet nutrition job! DEFINITELY a dream for any one of us! I am in nursing school & am trying to get a position at the childrens hospital I work at, to work with adolescents that develop EDs in that unit! AMAZING.
<3 Do let us know how all of these interviews go!

Sam Lupin said...

700g in one day is awesome sauce.
ew running. i wouldn't run to kick start anything. the only reason i'd run is because there's money somewhere, or if a band of direwolves were after me.
ah, i'm the type of chick that is enjoying a whole 2-3 times a week thing that i have at my gym. i think with a gym, i sort of have to go. otherwise, i'm wasting my money. i hate wasting money goddammit.
not my dream! xD that's like...i don't know. i feel like it puts a lot of emphasis on weight and crap. not Sammy's dream.
gluten free goddammit what is gluten free (no no i know what is gluten free but i just can't imagine going the whole GF band wagon).
i should follow you around eating Oreos. oh my god epic.
"It is always a challenge to resist having a big dinner." ick. don't even...
i've been eating like a big fat fat fat panda piglet. yuck. i inhaled enough cheese yesterday to make ole' Jerry sigh.
good luck, babe. <3

also, comment reply:
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" nothing, bby. shhhhh.
"I sometimes don't think it is necessary to figure everything else. Like - WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO OBSESSIVELY COME TO CONCLUSIONS AND GET ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING? Enjoy the indecision, enjoy being a feather in the wind." i can't enjoy being a feather in the wind until i know what kind of feather i am, what colour, where i am going where i come from etc etc etc.
i hate the indecisiveness. i genuinely do. i love things being concrete. and if they are not, i genuinely cannot stand it. sad sad Sam. :(

-Sam Lupin/George DiCaprio

GODDAMMIT I LOVE YOU