Friday, January 25, 2013

Post Title.

I'm feeling a bit... Mergh today. I'm not sure why. I have a bit of work to do, which I am mostly on top of and I managed to get my writing done today. I'm still feeling very positive about the novel idea and I think quite a great deal about it, particularly in developing a strategy about publishing the damn thing. I think what I may do is self-publish, because there seems to be a measure of success in doing that. I need to get editors as well. So, I suppose closer to the time, I thought I'd ask some of the peeps who read this, if they want to read the book. I dunno. Anyway, one track mind. Something which I am worried about is that some of the stuff in the books is exaggerated versions of actual things that happened to me and I worry that if anyone I know reads those situations and remembers them, they'd think that I was lying or something. I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway, as long as it is made clear that the book is not a memoir. How exciting it is to write a fucking book, hey guys? I know Miranda, Sam and Winter are also working on books. I'm having a serious love affair with the Smashing Pumpkins at the moment. I listen to them way too much, but they are JUST SUCH AMAZING MUSICIANS!!

My detox is still going. I'm on day 5 now, almost finished as I'll be going to bed soon. Yesterday, I had a good intake with just some fruit and coffee. Today has been a really high calorie intake of nuts, fruit and some chicken. But on the plus side, I still haven't cheated on the detox. So I'm not 5 days in and I haven't had chocolate or chips... or any regular binge food (like pasta, potatoes and pastries). As of Monday, my days are going to be detox specific and calorie limited to 800 calories per day. And the week after that I'm going to drop them a bit more. I'm hoping because most of the diet is fresh fruits and vegetables that even if I eat a lot of it, it won't turn into fat. I do feel kinda healthy I suppose. At the moment, I am just trying to stick to the detox. I am getting thinner according to the scale. I promise to share the number with you guys when I'm ready. But right now, I really just can't deal with the numbers even though I know you guys won't judge. I just can't actually let it be known how much of a failure I am. It's so awful. But I console myself by knowing that I am at least doing something about it. Just got to stick to the detox. (Although, even though I'm detoxing from carbs and salt, I'm still getting loads of caffeine, but only from coffee and tea, not energy drinks and zero cal soda - which allegedly is part of the detox- you know getting rid of chemicals and crap - HELLO COFFEE).

Peace & Love
Xo Xo


9 comments:

Lara said...

Wow you're doing really great, don't think about the scale too much, once it starts to go down it will make you feel so much better, and with the way you've been eating it should be going down pretty well. You're back on track and that's the most important thing...So happy for you...
xx

PrettyLies said...

Books are good. I've been reading more, just finished Wasted and almost done with Perfect by Ellen Hopkins. I'm writing more of Stellar, sort of a short story/modern fairy tale thing. Any other good books, please, recommend some. Good luck with your detox. Yeah, zero cal soda is bad, even though I love Coke Zero, i like my insides better (read somewhere aspartame causes cancer or some bad shit).

Tatyana said...

Good work with the book seriously, I'm also working two at the moment but not that intensively. You're doing amazing with yours and I'm sure it will be out in no time. And you know I've heard that most writers write their first book almost five years.

And CokeZero <3

Sunshinechild said...

Sometimes when I read your posts, I feel like I'm reading something that I would have written if I was in your same environment with the same people, places events, etc. It's uncanny sometimes the similarities in our brainwaves. I'm currently working on a novel as well :) Right now, I'm doing a cycle of a few days of fasting then a few days of all pure fruit/veg then more fasting before starting a new meal plan free of artificial crap. Good luck with everything that's going on :) I know you'll be brilliant! <3 Sunshine

Anonymous said...

omg i love you and your blog! now that i'm finally back on blogger, let's be friends ya? and about the nuts: i've read that they might actually contribute less calories than what's on nutrition labels (like 120 instead of 170 for 1/4 cup) because of what the body can't digest/uses up. happy thoughts!

Sam Lupin said...

IM ASKING PEOPLE TO EDIT MY STUFF TOO im just like 'so how is this? and this? and this? is it flawless like i want?'
xD
I AM WRITING ALL THE NOVELS.
awwwwwwww
okay babe <3
we are SURE you're nowhere near whale standards - we assure you <3 i hope you feel better then, love!
-Sam Lupin

Anonymous said...

I hate that nuts are so high in calories! I find, though, that when I eat them my over all calorie intake is much lower:-)

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to hear that your detox is going well still. Nuts are horrible in calories, but they are so good for you. And I am so excited to read what you have to write. I give you props for just writing something out. Keep going strong my dear.
XOXO

Jade said...

Just wanted to say congrats on sticking with your detox! I'm starting a 3 day one on the first. Really need to clean my shit up :P Anyways, keep it up. I look forward to continually reading your progress!