Friday, April 24, 2015

As Expected

I didn't lose anything today. Not a single gram. And today is Friday which is my notorious binge day. I didn't binge. But I did eat about 1500 calories. Well... Okay, so I had a salad for lunch (370) - I didn't have the whole thing, but I did have about four fries. Then I had a weight watchers pasta for dinner (285)... Butttt then I had a few slices of chorizo with feta (500?), a glass of wine and two vodkas. So yeah. Let's assume 1500. But it isn't a huge binge and I'm glad I didn't go all the way. I just need to have my second vodka and go to sleep. Tomorrow. I'm going to Lady Dinah's Cat Cafe tomorrow evening and so I'll eat there. So no eating before then. I hope that I at least lose a little bit tomorrow, but it's doubtful. As long as I don't gain. 

Cats & Kittens
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Lolita said...

I would LOVE to go to a cat café! So jealous. I hope you have fun!

<3

Sam Lupin said...

"And today is Friday which is my notorious binge day." of course. it's everyone's notorious binge day. well, my version (Thursday) is always the day where i'm most likely to eat everything. Saturday is the one I most likely have a tighter lid on things. Friday can be Thursday or Saturday.

chorizo with feta? how much did you have that you estimated it at 500? bad FP; assuming she ate more than she did.

today I refuse to count a singular calorie.

CAFE. WITH CAT.

so, am I right in assuming that a cat café is basically a café where people dress up like cats and bring cats over and we drink things with kittens? and we have catpuccinos?

CATPUCCINOS.

-Sam Lupin

Bella said...

Oooh, I really want to go to a cat cafe, we have a few around here. Have fun!
Sammy: a cat cafe is where you go to drink coffee and cuddle and play with kitties (which are sometimes up for adoption, depending on the cafe).

xxxx