Thursday, April 23, 2015

Live & Die By The Scale

Today, I had a really good result on the scale: 69.8kg - sub-70!!!!!! I got there, but now I'm terrified about what the scale is going to say tomorrow. For the following reason. I got japsed at lunch. I totally fucked up my calorie count, because the salad I had for lunch was 214 calories but WITH the dressing it was 334 *sigh* AND because it was so "low" in calories, I bought a 2 pack of berry yoghurt rice cakes which I thought was 85 calories, but it was actually 85 calories EACH. FUCK. Yep, And to top it off I had a kiddie lasagne for dinner for 287 calories and then a ton of coffee today which I'm estimating to be at about 100 calories so my total (which is totally fucked up!) is 891. I'm expecting that my 1kg overnight loss is going to disappear quickly. I'm super hopeful that it at least stays the same, because then maybe I'll be sub 69 by MONDAY!!! How lovely would that be. 

Life & Death
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

You are awesome FP
Love ya x

Sam Lupin said...

FP. FP. FP. HEY, THIS IS SAM I LOVE YOU YOU HAVE RETURNED COME LOVE ME.

I WILL GIVE YOU MANY BLUE BELL BUTTER CRUNCHES AND AND

MAN I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

PS. congrats on the sub-70.

japsed is such a perfect word. just saying. pretty sure it doesn't exist but that's why it's so perfect.

69. *giggles*

if it helps, Sam is around that region. I believe I was 148-149lbs last time I checked.

-Sam Lupin