Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Purposefully.

I'm writing this blog post in two halves. I need to wait for another 20 minutes or so for my phone to charge and then I'm going to go to the gym and attempt to burn my intake for today. This is necessitated by two things. 1. I weighed 71.3 this morning which is a 0.4kg loss. This is NOT progress. 2. My stomach looks like I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm not kidding. 

I keep telling myself that progress takes time and that if I loss 0.4kg per day I'll be at my goal in no time. I know even the 0.4kg weightloss will seem like a ton once I get into lower weights. I JUST want to be below 70. I am literally enormous. I will persevere and be patient. Last time it took me three months to loss 10kg and now I'm trying to lose more than that and I'm older which means my metabolism is a bit fucked and I can't even fast. ANYWAY, so for all of these reasons. I'm going to gym. Today has been fine - I had a couple of cups of tea (50 cals), a flatbread for lunch (292), a monster (10), a mushroom butternut bake thing for dinner (329) and I nibbled on literally one or two things while I was making lunch tomorrow, blackberries, a slice of chorizo and a small bite of feta cheese (120) so my total for today is 801. De-pres-sing. Yeah, so I'm going to hit the treadmill hard now and hopefully do 800 calories worth of treadmill. Maybe I'll be a bit daring and do the step master instead. I'm going to update this when I get back from gym.

Peace & Love (for now...)
Xo Xo

**EDIT: So, I went to gym. Did a 20 minute run and then felt super short of breathe so I stopped. YAY, I burnt 235 calories which isn't great, but I now net 566 calories for the day. It's better than nothing.**

1 comment:

Lucy's Shadow said...

stay strong darling
hitting the gym is always good, 20 minute run is always 20 minutes more than nothing!