Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Can I Get Back Into Bed Now?

I have successfully managed to not binge today although it does feel like I have. You know when you eat enough low calorie food and it just feels like TOO much? Yep. So I've had about 750 cals today: 6 low cal sausages, 2 apples and an egg. So yeah. Here's to hoping that I get below my milestone tomorrow. Hoping and praying. 

Colbey is coming over tomorrow for... well, I guess it's a booty call. I have given up hope with him. I fucked it up, there is no way that he wants anything more than sex. But I think I have accepted that fact. Just rolling with it. I guess... I don't think I want to play these man games anymore. No dating. Nothing. I can be alone, preoccupied. With myself. And until I can get back down to 58 - the way I should be - I need to focus on that. And then focus on being that modelly looking girl that I used to be. 

Fun. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Lolita said...

Fingers crossed that the Coleby situation takes a turn for the better- I don't think you fucked up as badly as you feel!

Much love.

Lolita said...

I feel I need to clarify that autocorrect changed Colbey to Coleby.

Lolita said...

I feel I need to clarify that autocorrect changed Colbey to Coleby.