Saturday, December 5, 2015

Time To Get Moving

So my sleeping patterns have been way off for the past few weeks. I have been either sleeping all day and up all night, or as I am at the moment. I sleep from about 7pm to 3am and then am awake. I aim to stay awake till at least 10pm, but it hasn't happened yet. Again this happened this morning. 

First thing - down to brass tax - I weighed in at 68.8kg this morning! YAYYYYYYYY!!! I'm so fucking stoked. Danger zone however: Today is Saturday. I'm meant to meet a friend for coffee today (my lattes are like 150 cals) and I'm meant to be going out tonight. I don't want to drink though. Or smoke. I haven't smoked in three weeks today and I want to keep it going. And the booze - well. We know why boozers can't be skinny right? 

So today is the challenge, because I really don't want to gain tomorrow. SO, my plan is to keep myself busy today. I'm going to go to the Natural History Museum for the time it opens i.e. 10am (it's now 8am). There is a virtual reality, David Attenborough thing on (AND I'm well obsessed with him). So I'm going to do that. There is also an almost complete stegosaurus at the museum (named Sarah), which I have wanted to see in forever. Yes, I have lived in London for 3 and a half years and have not been to the museum with the dinosaurs in it. I.D.I.O.T. 

So the walking will be good. The not being home and bored will be good. The not being tempted by all the foods will be good. AND hopefully. I will ensure therefore that I do not gain any weight tomorrow and by the end of next week I will be at 67kg. I'm not counting on it though, because I've been very lucky this week with my losses and it has to end at some point right?

Here we go. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo 

No comments: