Tuesday, December 8, 2015

You Wouldn't Fucken Believe It

So, you wouldn't fucking believe it. I don't even believe it. As I write this... I'm like. Ja fuck.

Anyway, so on Sunday - yesterday - I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with Monika and Colbey. Yes, Colbey did in fact show up. The three of us hung out for a bit and then Monika left at about six. Then Colbey and I got ratchett drunk - and needless to say, we had the best time, because we always do. We danced and drank heavily. And ran around and sang with some Italian people in the middle of Hyde Park. We acted like total idiots and played around. Literally I had the best time. 

Then we came back here and kept drinking. And THEN. Fuck. And then. It's really painful to even talk about this. There were "I'm in love with you"s being thrown around. And that we are together. It was just so intense. I'm freaked out. In the world that I live in - I don't get what I want - I don't get the men that I think are right for me. FUCK. Anyway, so guess I have a boyfriend now? Three months after David. 

I have to tell David. No, no. I'm not going to tell David until after Christmas. When Colbey comes back from Australia. I don't know what is going to happen with him. I like him as much as I did like Roy. 

This is dangerous. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: