Monday, December 21, 2015

Finally, One Good Day

So I haven't weighed myself in a really long time (like a week) because I've been bad. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow to see just how bad it has gotten. Basically, I'm going to commit to not binging and eating clean until NYE - there will be pictures - and Christmas. I'm going to try to not go overboard on Christmas though. 

Anyway, I am being paid tomorrow allegedly - I can't fucking wait to feel human again... To get my hair done... a manicure. God, I can't wait. SO anyway, today I've had about 550 calories. I'm hoping that when I weigh in tomorrow it will be below 70kg. COME ON REF! 

Thanks for the supportive, lovely, beautiful comments over the last few weeks. Y'all are still probably the only people in my lonely life that I don't fucking hate. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: