Monday, November 26, 2012

Well that was different...

So a very long story short about my weekend which turned out to be an unmitigated disaster packed full of high calorie beverages and a couple of sandwiches later. Let me give you the highlights. Firstly, I have pretty much undone every all the good work from last week. I decided to get drunk on friday and then ate some chicken while out with friends and felt so guilty about it, that it literally made me feel nauseous enough that I made myself throw it all up. So, i suppose. I have now purged. But I won't do it again. It was just that one time. And what's funny is that I swore I couldn't actually do it because I have an iron gag reflex, as it turns out - I was wrong. I also started getting sexy with a german on friday until... and this is the highlight of the weekend. Until ladies, until I pulled off his toupe. i.e. his wig. Yes, a gorgeous hipster german 25 year old boy was wearing a toupe. So I shrieked an threw it about ten feet away. That was the end of that. OMG. Sex and the city moment much? Needless to say, won't be seeing THAT ONE again. Freaky little rat boy. My life is a farce. What can I say.

I had the most uncomfortable period ever yesterday, the first day is always the worst, but it was like this achy bloated disgustingness in my stomach. SO awful. So yesterday I spent my day flat on my back feeling sorry for myself, although family friends did bring my couch around, so now I have a couch which Gremlin has claimed as his personal jungle gym. Little annoying Gremlin. He has decided that it is too cold to go outside so he just dashes around and tries to sit on me while I'm working. Little Gremonster.

ANYWAY, I have had about... maybe 150 cals today. I don't want anymore. I had two cups of coffee with milk and I just made a salad which I don't feel like finishing. So, yes, that's it for today. I postponed my test shoot till next monday because I am too bloated and disgusting to do it. I told them I was highly contagious. An incubus of viral plague. so they rescheduled. Hopefully, I won't be so disgusting and bloated tomorrow so I can actually weigh myself properly. I looked like a pregnant bird yesterday between all the alcohol bloaties and the period bloaties. Fucking awful.

Love & Kittens
Xo Xo

7 comments:

S. said...

im sorry but, a wig?! thats hilarious!! and unlucky haha :P

keep strong <3
xxxx

Katie Elizabeth said...

I would have freaked out too if a 25 year old had a wig. I'm sorry that you had a rough weekend. And hopefully you can get to feeling better before your shoot next week. Stay beautiful dear.
XOXO

Anlipanman said...

Haha I LOLed in my mind when you said you 'threw it away about 10ft'

I saw that your highest weight was 170, and now you're so close to you UGW! Don't let anything get in your way, especially food. Good luck lovely :)

theskinnycarrot said...

that's so funny.haha

Ayden said...

I agree with you, there, lol. Definitely sounds like something you'd see on TV.

I know how you feel in the way of ruining good work =/ Thanksgiving, here in the states, where food is stuffed down you in loads, has just ended, so I definitely get where you're coming from. Let's get back on track together lol

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Here in the states, most dudes with hair problems just shave it all off and make it work...maybe the german ladies like the rugs...

Katie Elizabeth said...

Hey girly. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the liebster blog award. I love reading your blog. You always make me laugh. Go check out my blog for the rules and then pass it on =)
XOXO
http://stealingmyselfbackfromana.blogspot.com/