Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To My Shock And Amazement

After 4 solid days of binging and then one day of proper restricting, I weighed myself and I was only 64.4kg. WTF? I don't really understand, but like SO happy. I'm hoping to keep this going till Friday or Saturday, where I'm going to allow myself a little more. I've portioned out my food for the rest of the week... well till Friday and it is the same vegan curry that I made yesterday which is 1 cup per serving, but it is at least half veggies and then I added some extra veggies, so it is around 400 cals per serving. And since I am broke as fuck, I'm only eating dinner at the moment, which is great. Black coffee for the rest of the day. So today, like yesterday I had 400 cals. I swear to god, I'm going to get to 60 soon!! 

I had a pretty good day at work too. The CEO has been riding my ass, because they pretty much dumped three projects in critical phases on my desk simultaneously, all in different geographies and in two different sectors, so it's like going from one thing to another throughout the day constantly. But, the CEO today was looking through some of my documents and he was happy with the progress, but now my San Diego project is just like... fucking out. I've been working so late... ANYWAY. *get it together, get it together* I'm busy gathering some information at the moment and I am going to propose a huge international renewable energy congress with wind, solar, geothermal and possibly biomass in a few months. Like, BITCH MUST KNOW that I'm the shit. The thing is - and I know this sounds arrogant - but I know that I'm smarter than three quarters of the people that I work with... actually no. LEMME TAKE THAT BACK - I'm more creative and have more innovative ideas. AND I will be known as an ideas person - a risk taker. BOOM! 


To my last post - don't drown in a cup of water - what this means is that a cup of water is so small, such a little bit of water in it and taking into consideration how little water is in it - don't let yourself drown. I suppose another saying is: don't make mountains out of molehills. This is one of three phrases that really resonate with me as a person - the other two are: Let go or be dragged. AND. You are not your thoughts (i.e. view your thoughts objectively as if you were a passer-by, just because you think it does not mean that those thoughts define you).

Peace & Love
Xo Xo


2 comments:

Sam Lupin said...

did that mean that you lost 1kg since last time you weighed in?!
GIFTS for FP.
OMG. yesssssssssssssss. you might actually beat me to the 60 mark (AGAIN). xD
YOU DO THAT. fuck hot FP THAT KNOWS WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT. BOOM.
omg. those pictures were awesome.
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. okay. (i'll get it eventually. i'm incredibly slow especially when it comes to fancy sayings.)

-Sam Lupin

Katie Elizabeth said...

That's awesome sweetie! Keep up the good work and you'll get to 60 in no time.
XOXO