Thursday, January 2, 2014

What I Didn't Do

... was weigh myself this morning, because I was feeling shitty, I ate about 1500 cals yesterday and I drank a shiton of liquid when I woke up, because I have tonsillitis and it burnt like a whore on payday. What I did do is only have about 500 cals today consisting of a soy latte, a couple of sips of smoothie and 2 linda mcCartney sausages. What I also did do is book a plumber for tomorrow morning, because I have a blocked drain and now I have to spend my evening cleaning my flat, because I would be disgusted if anyone came in here the way it currently looks. Yay. Me.

Thinspo.

Love & Peace
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Run said...

Hope you feel better soon. Tonsillitis is horrible. xx

ꜛⱴאּ Sⱥm ŁupiƝ ҂ said...

1500 calories. that's what i'm having today.
fuck. tonsillitis sounds like the fucking shit
what a way to start the year my dear
why do you eat Linda McCartney sausages they aren't that lovely
well now you made me crave them so
yay for flat cleaning (no, not yat at all)

-Sam Lupin