I get emails all the time asking me for tips on how to have an eating disorder. This is fucked. Absolutely mutha fucken fucked. This is no joke kids, but you want to know, this is how.
1. Stop eating. Not like a diet, just stop eating entirely. Allow yourself 100 - 300 calories a day. If you eat anymore than that, you are a fat disgusting pig, a failure, a miserable piece of shit that serves no purpose in the world except to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Who needs food anyway?
2. Hate yourself. Your entire self-worth needs to rely entirely on what you look like, and no matter how much weight you lose, you continue to hate yourself. Every part of your body, looking at yourself in the mirror must be the most painful and critical thing you can ever do. If you haven't actually seriously considered cutting the fat off your body, or sandpapering in my case, you don't hate yourself enough.
Appealing isn't it?
3. Become anti-social. Just stop seeing people, because if they aren't bitching about your weight or how much you are or are not eating - you should be thinking that they are judging your every move thinking about how fat you are. Not just people you know, everyone.
Cuz being isolated is AWESOME?
4. Obsess about food. It should be all you think about - from waking to sleeping - dreaming about food, thinking about how many calories are in everything, what you can eat and what you can't - which is everything. This includes looking at recipes that you will never make, food you will never eat, looking at people eating food sniggering about how lucky they are to not care about being fat, food porn, wandering through the supermarket for hours picking up food, reading labels, putting them down, daydreaming about eating, dreaming about eating, I'm talking proper obsession.
This is awesome!?
5. Cry - all the time. Cry at how fat you are, or how skinny you used to be. Preferably in conjunction with some kind of mental distress, depression, bi-polar, BPD, anxiety. Cry about how everyone overlooks you because you are so ugly and fat. If you can cut yourself to make you feel about yourself, even better.
Sound good yet?
6. Spend the time you aren't thinking about food, looking at thinspo or the mirror. Yeah, that's right, I spend about two to three hours a day looking at thinspo wishing I could look like them. And when I look in the mirror I usually grab my flesh and tug on my body, all the fat I wish I could make disappear.
What a fantastic lifestyle?
7. Don't enjoy anything about life. Because this obsession is all consuming, everything you do is controlled by calories, walking to the shop, drinking and eating anything, fear of doing everything, you should be scared of doing anything that involves going out because socialising involves calories.
If you still think that this is something you want, you are fucked. So please, don't send me emails asking how to get an eating disorder. 10% of people with an ED will die from it. This isn't a joke. Yes, being skinny is fantastic I won't lie, but living with an obsession and hating every fibre of yourself is fucking miserable and it affects every relationship in your life. Read these blogs carefully and you tell me how many of these girls sound happy about the fact that are disordered.
Love & Health