Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chicken OUT!

Arrrrrrr - I am such a coward. AHHHHHHHHH! !@)##$#%$#TJREFDSO$(%#@@LP%^L": Such a coward. Firstly, I just rescheduled my pelvic exam, because basically I am too damn scared. So I am going tomorrow morning. Super early. And on my way from class, so no chance of actually cancelling then :( :(. I wish this could all go away and I don't have to think about the fact that I may have a terminal illness.

Still no word from the boss that phoned me this morning, so I fucked out like a coward and sent him an email. Fuck sakes. How am I ever going to be a lawyer!!? So now - I am going to sit on my couch and get stoned and skip class today. I just feel too depressed to leave the house. Gonna look up some thinspo and just be. Maybe I will go to class. BUT I really don't want to. I will feel better if I do. AHHHH OKAY - go to class.

I also just had a tiny sliver of blue cheese - because I love it - but I feel like a total failure. Just having a really bad day today. Determined to post some nice awesome thinspo a bit later.

Crying is what I want to do. Crying and not going to class.

No comments: