Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday sucked & I'm scared of my scale...

Fuck it. I ate way too much yesterday/last night. So today is a fast. Although I have had some coffee - so perhaps a liquid diet. I do want soup, since I haven't had in almost a week. I am avoiding my scale today - with all this food rotting in my body, I am no doubt going to be at least 4lbs up. Need support and motivation today, so I will definitely be coming back here.

I am going to the gynae today to make sure I am not dying. I am rather scared, but fuck it - Either I'm going to live or die. One way or another - it will be okay. I also missed a phone call from the company I interviewed with last week - FML FML FML FML! Too scared to call back - hope they call me back and that it is good news.

Need to fill up on diet coke - feeling way too empty, probably because I ate so much over the last three days that my stomach is the size of Kansas. Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we can all safely say we have felt and done all of these things. Believe me when I say, it is not your fault. You are, in fact, still human.

Minor setbacks means work harder. Youre stronger than you think. Stay strong, girly.

Thinking of you.