Monday, September 5, 2011

Fat Little Piggy

God, I ate like a fucking pig this weekend. Let's start with friday. I did well until I got to the party and drank wine like I was a peasant! I ate so much crisps. I'm feeling ill just thinking about it. Saturday I woke up hungover and AS PREDICTED went caveman on my kitchen - bread, cheese, mayonaise, horlicks, peanut butter and even chinese takeaway on Saturday night. Then a landslide of alcohol on Saturday too. Not to mention something else happened, but I don't think I'm ready to talk about that. SUNDAY, it got even worse - I had lunch with my dad - PASTA and pizza at night and guess what? Oh yes, when it rains, it pours - I ate the entire fucking thing. It's fucking disgusting. My new scale still hasn't fucking arrived - agro much? I think my bf wants to leave me. I don't know what to do. If he breaks up with me - I will kill myself. I have tried and failed before, but this time I won't. Today my intake was okay. I had a coffee for breakfast and a vanilla cappucino during the day, as well as two chewy yoghurt candies so that was okay. Then I came home. I had a curry (1 MILLION CALS) and a little bit of a tuna bake. With so much cheese and cream and pasta. Maybe I shouldn't wait for him to break up with me, maybe I should just slaughter my piggy ass right now. I'm so sick of this shit.

No comments: