Thursday, September 8, 2011

Urgggggh

Binged like a maniac today. I was supposed to do a liquid diet today. But come lunch time, I think I'm about to get my period so this may explain the binging. I have less than a month to get to GW1. At lunch at work I felt like soup and ended up eating pie, jerky, chocolate and a big bag of crisps. Then when I got home, I thought well it's a binge day clearly, so I finished the vegan chilli I had last night. ARRRRRGGGHH!! Tomorrow is a new day. I was too embarrassed to have people at work seeing me eat, so I ate it all in my car. I also bought each item at a different store, because I felt too embarrassed to let someone know how much I was going to eat. Buying the pie was very hard. It's 6pm, I shan't eat for the rest of the day. Lots of water, LOTS of green tea.

No comments: