Saturday, May 5, 2012

I FUCKING DID IT!

You will never fucking believe it, but I went out for dinner tonight and I had exactly what I said I was going to. SO I managed to stay under 600 for a three course bloody meal. Oh MY GAWD! Firstly, the burlesque show was AMAZING! I totally want to take lessons so when my boy gets here i'll have some sexy moves to show him. Maybe. But it makes me wonder how those girls get on stage and pretty much get naked. There were two girls that were not skinny and they rocked it. Like honestly. I don't even think I could do that in front of my boyfriend without thinking that I was a migrant whale from the north atlantic ocean. Seriously. ANYWAY.

Dinner was pea and ricotta ravioli which was just one biggish round ravioli with some edamame beans, cherry tomatoes and peas. I ate all of it. Because it was just one rav and there was no sauce or anything that looked too toxic. Main course I had a salmon steak with a tiny thin mustard crust and two more tomatoes. I didn't eat the polenta or any sauce with it. Then dessert I had my three teaspoons of creme brullee. No more. I had about two sips of wine and a shiton of water. According to my calorie counter, I'm about 570 for today, but I suspect that it may be over a bit, since the ravioli didn't seem like it was 200 cals, but you never know.

What have I learned today? If you go in prepared you are more likely to succeed. Preparation is key. Obviously this was a bit of a surprise, because I knew my goal, but I thought that faced with the food, I wouldn't be able to say no. But fuck it mutha fuckers, I totally did. I think because I had time to think about everything before I ate. WOW. SO excited. I also walked a shiton, so I atleast burned off some of it. I am confident that my NETT today was under 500. EXCITED!

Pride & Love
Xo Xo

8 comments:

loveylou said...

way to go girl!! i'm so happy for you!!! what a success, meeting goals are always so motivational so keep it up! :)
preparation is sooo key! anytime i have to go out for dinner i'll research the restaurant and nutritional facts religiously for hours beforehand, dividing portions and calories to see how much of an entree or what i should have.
so happy for you:)
love always,
xoxo

Sunshinechild said...

Get it gurl! Omg "Migrant Whale" I just about died laughing at that. For some reason I imagined a whale hitch hiking :p Way to keep things under control <3

Kate said...

Well done! keep it up :) x

Wallflower said...

Well done, I'm so glad it was a success :) your self control is incredible

Jinx ANA UnRiddled said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous, haha, I am struggling so much for control - I fucking binged again today, SOMEHOW. I actually didn't eat a dam thing all day, other than a small breakfast (200cals)... and then at dinner, a 3 course meal, and I had about 2000 cals! FML.
I'm so glad you succeeded <3 ur my inspiration

Too Fat for Words said...

well done! You've done so well, I wish I had that sort of willpower!

Katie Elizabeth said...

That's wonderful! Congrats love1

littlegirllost said...

Thats one thing I really wish I had, more body confidence around my boy. Not just so we could have more happy times together without me always being worried, but because I'm always scared of what he's thinking. Burlesque sounds great! <3