Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life.

I had my interview today with the property company and oh my god, the offices are beautiful, the people are cool. It's so awesome. If they offer me a good package then I shall stay, however my heart is still set on Leeds... The boy got some bad news today that he has to move out of his place in November, so he's in a sad mood. It hurts me to see him hurt. But on the plus side, I really do feel like he is taking the whole move to England-be-together thing seriously. Which warms my heart. I feel like he will see the world from a whole other angle when he gets here and I can't wait for him to see how easy life can be. :)

In other news, because I promised the boy I'd try to up my intake. I'm on about 700 for today. Which is two punnets of strawberries, a petits filous, pumpkin seeds and a shiton of soup. I still need to eat the second punnet of strawberries. It's fucken difficult eating so much. I don't want to just start eating high cal shit either. So I figure if I eat that plus my magic salad for lunch, it will be a solid 800. Of healthy good food. :) I won't put on weight though. For now. I will not. I suspect that I may be close to my UGW already, but I'm going to weigh on Tuesday when I go to the doctor. And if I see 55 then I will make sure I maintain it and not lose anymore. There has to be a way to be skinny and still keep my boy. :) And my UGW puts me at a BMI of just under 18. I can live with that. :)

Thanks for all the emails and comments, it means a lot to me. Uh and thanks for the feedback on the wristbands. I only ordered like 40 of them, so if you maybe want from the first lot then mail me. Otherwise, I'll order more a bit later. I will also give you the price based on how much your postage is. Makes things easier.

Love & Seeds
Xo Xo

5 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm glad your interview went well. That's fantastic. And that the boy is thinking of moving closer. That would make things better for the two of you =) Stay strong sweetie. And I bet you're almost to your UGW. I know what you mean about eating right and maintaining. It's going to be hard, but we can do it.
XOXO

By All Means said...

I have so much to catch up on! But I'm glad to see your doing well :)

WinterA said...

I a glad the property is pretty. I have to be able to see myself in a home or the place before moving in. You are doing amazing with the calories girl. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your plans for the future <3 And congratulations on your progress, Im really glad things seem to be going well for you <3
Lots of love, stay strong and good luck

Breathe~

Sam Lupin said...

officers are now beautiful. ONLY YOU.
aweee.
sounds like love.
*stows away knife anyway*
i hope so, sweetie. oh my God! THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
-Sam Lupin
PS. SPAZZING