Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fuck this shit!

The last two days have been hell. So we broke up and now have to live together for another two months and I need to pretend that I don't care that he is not coming home, partying all night and fucking other skank bitch whores. FUCKING WHORES! Anyway, the good thing about this is that I stuck to my fruit fast for an extra day. So for three days all I ate was five apples, one cantaloupe, a nectarine and a plum. And loads of green tea. That's it. No coffee or tea. Nothing. Okay there were a couple glasses of wine in there, but come on man, my boyfriend just dumped me.

I also now have a fuck buddy in the wings. Problem is that I can only have sex with him when I am blind drunk, because I REALLY don't find him attractive. But he was getting weirdly possessive of me last night, like in the kind of way that makes me think that I really don't want to dabble. But I guess for now what I am doing is filling a hole - an emotional hole. So, ya why not. I don't do loneliness very well.

SO after my three days of fruit fasting I was 60.1kg this morning. 0.1 away from my first Goal weight. Only 5kgs from my UGW. I'm so excited.

Thanks for all the kind words of support and love. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on blogs, but the situation is just a bit intense at home so I am trying not to be here. At all.

Love & Hope
Xo Xo

3 comments:

By All Means said...

Oh dont let him get to you! Go out party yourself and have a great time! Show him what hes missing. You're so close! Congratulations girly!

Judith Marie said...

Firstly, wow, you're so close to your goal weight! go you, that's amazing. And Congrats on your fast. Do you know what the most impressive part of that is? No coffee. I don't know how you managed it. I look around my room and I see lots of empty coffee cups and cans of coke zero.
ooooh, the living together for 2 months super sucks. But 2 months isn't thaaaaat long, I'm sure you can crash at a friend's place some nights and go party and it will be over before you know it.
Hang in there skinny lady, things can only go up!

A.beautiful.mess said...

The living together situation is not going to be easy and I wish you luck with that. But go out, party and try have some fun. Distract yourself and the time will fly. That's my plan at least for my Dec/Jan drama.

I can't do intentional fasting, if I fast it's usually because I'm so busy and I only notice how little I have eaten that night. I'm a zombie without coffee so well done on your 3 day fast.

Seems your fuck buddy wants more than you do.