Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Aching Liver

Just another quick post from my hospital bed to let you all know that I'm okay. I had a session today with the psychiatrist and he said that he can't diagnose me from one session but preliminarily it appears as if I have borderline personality disorder, generalised anxiety disorder and bulimia (no surprises there). It was a bit tough talking to him but I actually like an trust him, so I am going to try see him again. My liver has taken a beating with the drugs. So I'm still here to make sure it doesn't give up on me. My sister and ex are going for trauma counselling although I'm sure he still just wants to get rid of me. Oh ya and the biggest news. My lovely supportive amazing darlings. I passed all my exams. I have a bachelor of law. I am a lawyer. My marks weren't fantastic but I passed. I was so happy I bawled like a little girl. Fat Piggy (LLB). Has a nice ring to it. :) :) Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. They came straight to my phone which hasn't left my side. Especially to my lovely Judith Marie and Sammy. I can't tell you how much I cried when I read yours. It means so much to me that I'm part of your life because you are SO much part of mine. Its funny being on the other side of this. But I'm going to get better I promise. Obviously I'm still on my quest for size 0 that won't change. Love & Peace & LLB Xo Xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not been following for long, but even without knowing you I was so worried when you posted saying you were in hospital :/ I'm glad you're okay and congratulations on passing!! I have so many issues myself and I feel I can really relate to you. We're all here for you. Stay strong. x

Judith Marie said...

hey Beautiful Lady (LLB),
I always knew you would pass your exams, see I had the faith! Now when you get over your drug induced hepatitis you can a-lawyering and make money. Which is the extent of my knowledge of law and lawyers.

Nice to hear you a bit more cheery than your last post. I hope your psychiatrist is good. I've met some fantastic ones in my time. I hope he can turn things around for you.

As for your ex, I don't know what to say there. He's just, I wish you didn't feel like you wanted him back or want him to love you. I mean, you guys just broke up, so nothing I say will change that, but I just feel you can do better and find someone who is really always there for you and cares for you.

All my love to you and your overwhelmed liver. Hepatitis hurts like fuck eh. Also, if your liver struggles enough, you might get ascites-which is fluid accumulation in your abdomen. It's only temporary, but you'll hate it, so I thought I might warn you so you don't get terribly upset and shocked if it happens.

Take care my Beautiful Lady and get well soon.
Judith Marie.

Sam Lupin said...

all of that?! wow. *shakes head* and bulimia? i never truly thought of you as bulimic, my love. those disorders are such struggles. *huggles tightly* my love! D;
i'm glad you're going to see him again for some reason. it makes my heart stop aching so bad.
LIVER. mine is non-existent. if you want mine, all you have to is ask. though i might scream and wail when you ask me for it at first. <3
YOURE A FUCKING LAWYER FUCK YEAHHHHHHH.
sexy. you're mine. *bites* love, George.
aweee. i'm glad i'm such a big part of your life. when i saw through my BB, that you had that LLB and a smile, i nearly jumped for joy. it's almost as if i had lost ten pounds of heaviness and pain in me if only for a moment. <3
ahhh. i can sleep tonight. SO WELL.
take care of yourself, sexy! my bed misses you - i mean, i miss you! SO MUCH. we're looking for more posts.
ah, tomorrow's Wednesday.
no dumbo ears.

Love and sex and drugs and violence and SO MANY THINGS,
George DiCaprio.

PS. Te amo. Je t'aime. Love. <3
PSS. FUCKING. LIVER.

bony bunny said...

Yay I'm so happy for you that you passed! Congratulations! Now pleeeeease get your skinny lawyer's ass well so you can make tons of money and enjoy being a size zero!!! <3 And I'm glad you are in a safe place with a shrink you can trust

By All Means said...

ooooh! So proud of you! We all knew you would pass your exams! Im so happy that your doing better today, and that you like the guy your talking to. It always helps to have someone like that that you actually like, not some jerk that you just want to leave you alone.

congratulations again! <3

Brown Eyed Cowgirl said...

Congrats Lady of the law!! I'm so glad that you're feeling better! I'm also glad that you're keeping us informed so we don't go crazy with worry. Keep resting and you'll be back on your feet in no time!!

Jessie. said...

That is so, like, beyond amazing babe! A lawyer... Fan-fucking-tastic. :3

< 3