Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eyebrows

Let me just preface this by saying that as well all know, I loathe exercise. I hate it so much that I would rather fast for a week than go for a run. I hate exercise. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I consider walking up stairs exercise. But i have discovered two things. Firstly, there is a wii fit in my new summer abode, so I had a little play on it. Hardly intense exercise, but I suppose I did kinda sweat a tiny bit... So whatever. And the second thing I've discovered is that it has a great and really accurate scale on it. I'm not going to tell you what I weigh today, because after four days of binging, trust me. It isn't good. But on the plus side, today has been a good day. I have had about 450 cals. I'm trying to wean myself off so much tea, because it is staining my teeth and I can't have that. My pores are also huge, so I tried a baking soda scrub which is meant to work and lo and behold they actually do look smaller. I also sorted out my caterpillar eyebrows. So now they actually look normal. In the words of Vic from Miss Congeniality - 'eyebrows? There should be two!'. Okay mine don't go unibrow but they do get a little unshaped and makes me eyes look tiny. I like to keep 'em looking fly, i feel it opens my eyes up. My next task is shaving my legs... is this too much info? I never shave my legs I am so fucking lazy. I just don't see the point if i am not wearing skirts, however tomorrow I think I may sunbathe a bit because it's so hot at the moment...

Today I had two cups of coffee, one with a teaspoon of honey (my cryptonite), a tin of tuna, a can of kidney beans and milk for my coffee. I'm trying to stay high on iron at the moment. But I need to get some fruit involved. Tomorrow I am going to go for a walk through the town to get some fruit, maybe that's why my skin looks like the dogs breakfast. It could also be the lack of water. I have been trying to hydrate, because i think that may have something to do with it. I want to get a good nights sleep tonight, so I'm relocating back to the bedroom, not sure if I've mentioned that I set up camp in the living area which is so warm, but after two days of it, I'm fucken gatvol (lovely South African word meaning fed up) with being woken up in the blazing heat and blinding sunshine... Did I mention the ceiling in the living room is glass? So it's kinda like a greenhouse...

Anyway, that's enough prattling on about nothing for me. Gooooooooo team!

Love & Peace
Xo Xo

5 comments:

Sunshinechild said...

That scrub sounds amazing! Do you have a recipe for it? Or was it store bought? <3 Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I'd also like the recipe for that scrub. And trust me, honey, I'm right there with you with the legs and eyebrows. Mine get thicker and I can get so lazy with shaving but lately I've been doing well keeping up with it all. Sigh. So much work! Men have it so easy :p
Take care <3
-Emma

b. said...

Ahh! That house sounds amazing! A glass ceiling!

And I know exactly which scene in Miss Congeniality that you're referring to. I laughed and then sighed because it's how I feel about my eyebrows at the moment... :]

And I want to know more about this scrub!

WinterA said...

Hi, sorry I have been around to comment much lately. Sorry to hear about the binges. Sounds like you are making a come back though for sure :-)

Yeah I am actually planning to get the permanent eyebrow. My eyebrows have a strange shape and I am tired of hearing the ladies that have to wax my brows that they are too hard to deal with.

We all have our lazy days no problem. I was finally thinking of getting around to getting my hair braided and painting my nails and toenails. I wanted to give them some breathing room so I haven't painted them in like over a month.

You have another fab day. I am off to work. Distractions from food yay!

Finally Perfection said...

I have a serious monobrow issue and I know what you mean about shaving. Bleurgh. Oh the joys of womanhood!!!