Friday, July 6, 2012

To the haters...

I have a rant coming along. So warning in advance. These fucken haters that think they can comment on our blogs and tell us that there is something wrong with us? Congrat-u-fucking-lations, you stupid narrow minded assholes. Yes, there is something wrong with us. Did you ever read any of the posts denying that we are a little fucked in the head. Possibly very irresponsible and certainly maybe we do encourage bad habits on each other. But fuck you. Judith is deleting her blog because the haters won't leave her alone. Guess what, you narrow minded cunts. We don't these write these blogs because we want to encourage people to be like us. Fuck, how stupid can you be? We write these blogs because without this support we are alone. We write these blogs because people in our lives don't understand the living hell we go through on a daily basis. And fuck you for making us feel like there is something wrong with us, because we have a problem. If it were cancer people would be supportive. If it was paranoid schizophrenia, people would be supportive. We don't choose this disease, it happens. And trust me. No one thinks that it is okay. We just have to learn to deal with it. And yes, there are some of the teenagers and the young ones who do the ED thing because they want to be thin. Yes, i admit, there are a lot of posers. but those people. I feel sorry for them because for a lot of people that's how it starts. And then there is no way out. For those of us that are older, fuck. It feels like we will never beat this thing. It becomes so comforting, you almost don't know how to have a life without it, because in this crazy world, for most of us, it's the only control we have. This may sound fucked, and maybe it actually fucked, but who the fuck do you think you are imposing your judgment and your insecurities on us. For the most part, we are not those people. We are not encouraging people to be like us. So next time, you feel the need to spread your hate and fucking poison onto the only source of support we have. Please, rather take a chair, and high five yourself in the face with it. Because you deserve to be congratulated on making someone that already feels like shit, and for the majority of us, also suicidal, feel like a social nuisance for having a problem. To the haters, and by god i hope you read this. Bring it on. And fuck you. *rant over*

In other news, today was a good day :)

Love & Peace
Xo Xo

10 comments:

Sparkle Spaz said...

*cyber hug* Amen to that!

ednos Linny said...

Sorry they are attaching your blog again. I was thinking about what you were writing and had a bad flash back. I was in 8th grade and in home ect we were reading the best little girl in the world now mind you when I was in 8th grade the year was 89-90 and i live in a very small town no internet was even spoke of yet any way i felt a deep connection to that book I had never read or even thought that anyone had the thoughts in their head that I did. but then in class we were discussing the book and the teacher was telling us how wrong it was and everything I felt so bad for my eating habits and there was no one to talk to. I love you all!!

WinterA said...

Wow it makes me mad that anyone would even judge you or anyone else. People on here, it is their outlet. You ladies are in no way encouraging anyone to have an ed.

To me you show the truth of the disease and it is not glamorous at all.

I am glad you had a good day today. My day wasn't so great.

WillDieToBeThin said...

So true! Why would anyone say hateful tings like that?

Lara said...

I don't understand why anyone would even read any blog they hate or don't like??Why waste the time on something they hate..I mean is their life so boring? Every blog is something personal, no one is forcing someone to read it...But I guess there will always be haters in this world...its so sad..

By All Means said...

Damn, you tell them girl. People need to back off, theres warnings on a lot of our blogs that say its ADULT content. Dont like it dont read. But dont try to take away our only support.

missinsanity. said...

*applause*

cheers!

<3 i love your rants.

Cammie said...

I won't say some of the blogs around here aren't encouraging because that would be a bold faced lie, and you probably know that. There's a lot of "starve on," "stay thin," and "good luck with not eating today!" going around.
But for the most part, I agree with you. Most blogs do a pretty good job of showing how our eating disorders pollute almost every part of our lives. Thanks for talking about this issue <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this.

This rant couldn't have come at a better time in my life. Too much to explain in a "comment", but long story short, I've been beating the sh*t out of my brain and crying for the last hour trying to understand why I can't "fix" myself to fit the norm.

Anonymous said...

Awesome awesome awesome rant. I love this. I just completely agree.
Take care hun.
Alice xx